Road Trip Games
37 Challenging Road Trip Trivia Questions
As I’m sure you know already, long road trips can get quite boring. Rather than sleep with your neck bent in more directions than an Auntie Anne pretzel, check out our list of road trip trivia questions and share them with everyone else in the car.
Take a look at these road trip trivia questions and see how many of them you can answer. You can even make a game out of it!
Road Trip Trivia Questions
- Which two states in the United States have never surpassed 100° Fahrenheit? Alaska and Hawaii.
- What percentage of the world’s population is illiterate? 26%.
- What was the first state to allow women to vote? Wyoming.
- If Barbie were life-size what would her measurements be? If Barbie were an actual woman, she would be 5’9″ tall, have a 39″ bust, an 18″ waist, 33″ hips and a size 3 shoe.
- Who killed Abraham Lincoln? John Wilkes Booth.
- This 11 letter word meaning “having little or no protection” contains 4 vowels, all of which are the letter “E”. Which word is this? Defenseless.
- Who sang “Who Let The Dogs Out”? Baha Men.
- How many former U.S.A. Presidents have died while still in office? 8. Four were by assassination.
- How many former U.S.A. Presidents have died on July 4th? 3. James Monroe, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson.
- How many times have former U.S.A. Presidents have died on the same exact day? Once. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4th, 1826.
- The first adult film was released in what year? 1908.
- What is the official plural form of Toyota Prius? Prii.
- Triskaidekaphobia is a phobia of what? The number 13.
- What does M&M’s stand for? Mars & Murrie’s, the company’s founders.
- The only U.S.A. state that can be typed using one row on a standard keyboard is? Alaska.
- Want to view more road trip trivia questions? Click here to view the best selling road trip games on Amazon!
- The only number whose letters are in alphabetical order is? F-o-r-t-y.
- Which U.S.A. University requires students to obtain a doctor’s note in order to grow a beard? Brigham Young University.
- What is “Rhinotillexomania”? Excessive nose picking.
- What does the Q in Q-Tip stand for? Quality.
- What were Q-Tips originally called? Baby Gays.
- What number do you get when add up the sum of each number on a roulette wheel? 666.
- Only one McDonalds fast food chain has turquoise arches (normally they are gold). Where is this McDonalds located? Sedona, Arizona.
- What is Shaggy from Scooby-Doo’s real name? Norville Rogers.
- What is 111,111,111 x 111,111,111? 12,345,678,987,654,321.
- What is Barbie’s full name? Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Half of all Americas in the U.S.A. live within 50 miles of what? Their birthplace.
- If you were to spell out each number, how far would you have to count before you reached an “A”? The number 1,000.
- What is an infant whale commonly known as? A Calf.
- What is the average lifespan of a dragonfly? 24 hours.
- What percentage of Americans have been on TV? 25%.
- What was the first product to have a barcode? Wrigley’s Gum.
- No piece of paper can be folded more than how many times? 7.
- What do you call the plastic part on the end of shoelaces? Aglets.
- What is the average lifespan of a major league baseball? Seven pitches.
- What is the oldest business in the United States? The cymbal company, Zildjian (1623).
- Want to see more road trip trivia questions? Click here to view the best selling road trip games on Amazon!
More Road Trip Games:
- Classic Road Trip Games – These are the road trip games that have been played in cars as old as the Model T. Punch buggy, the license plate game – If you can name it, we’ve got it covered in this list.
- Road Trip Games For Adults – A list of the most raunchy, crude, and messed up road trip games on the internet. These are the games that you play when the kids are not in the car.
- Fan Favorite Road Trip Games – A list of road trip games that the readers of our site mention most often.
- Best Road Trip Songs – We have searched the web, listened to the radio, and dusted off our personal CDs, tapes, and records to find the best songs for getting you in the road trip mood. This is the perfect playlist to get the whole car singing!
- 12 Things To Do On A Roadtrip – Do you often find yourself bored out of your mind while on a family road trip? Well then look no further, you came to the right place!
- Top 9 Road Trip Movies – Road trip movies make for some of the best comedies available. In this list you will find a collection of the best road trip movies of all time. We promise.
- Healthy Road Trip Food Ideas – To make your your road trip as epic as possible, we’ve compiled a list of the best road trip foods. Road trip foods so good, you’ll forget that you’ve been in the car for three days; so good you’ll never stop at a McDonalds or Waffle House ever again.
- Road Trip Checklist – The key to a comfortable road trip is to pack lightly. But what should you pack? Click here to read our full road trip checklist.
- Best Road Trip Trivia Questions – I bet you’ll enjoy these road trip trivia questions far more than you’ll enjoy that back cramp when you get out of the car. Take a look at these road trip trivia questions and see how many of them you can answer.
- 40+ Awesome Road Trip Games – Music, snacks, and conversation can only block the boredom for so long before you’re begging to reach your destination. A road trip isn’t only about getting from point A to point B, it’s about enjoying the ride!
- Best Road Trip Games For Kids – The best list for road trip games for kids. Come and see why this list is so popular on social media!